Buisness plan! Exspected Income?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazz!!

Reaction score
Hi i am just about to start up my new beauty therapy business and will hopefull open end of feb 09. very scary. The princes trust have verbaly agreed to give me the money i need to set up a beauty room located within a busy gym. They have given me a buisness plan to fill out and i am finding it very hard in piticully this Q. Exsplain how many services/products you think you will be able to sell over the next 12 months and what your exspected income will be?
I am not sure how to work this out as all the treatments are different prices and you dont know what treatments people will want each day to work out the figures. in salons iv worked at before somedays would be really busy making £300 a day and some days would be dead only £50 a day per therapist and some days would apper busy but not very profitable as it was lots of little treatments like EBS/EBT
Also retail how do you antisipate how much you will sell.
As you can see im quite stuck so any help from people who have been through this would be very welcome. thank you
P.S sorry to go on x x :idea:

Last edited:
Hi,

When I wrote up my busines plan, I had been workin at a salon for 3 yrs and thank god we had all the numbers up to date. In my cas what I did was average the amount of money from services and retail that I brought in during each of those 3 yrs (adding the amount from every month and dividing by 12) and use the numbers that you feel apply to your current situation.

Latest posts

Back