Bulk nail varnish for business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked Sweet Squared and they said; 'It has a good long shelf life but 24 months is the official answer and of course to keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat!!!.'

I only wanted the wall racks, so have bought my Vinylux in fits and starts. The wall racks were available last week when you phone S2 but aren't on the website. They come empty and I'm filling them with the colours I want. It has saved me the massive outlay of the opening package which I would have paid, but got fed up waiting for.

The spinner is no good to me. I didn't want a counter display and I didn't want only 31 colours times by 2! I have probably now got about 50 colours - all of which I use regularly and I have lots for retail.

Vicki x

I'm just looking on sweet squared now.... Can't decide whether to purchase the spinner with all colours or just buy more colours separately... As not sure I really want the spinner??! What do people think?? It's really good value for money however 2 colours of each.. I'm not sure :/

Latest posts

Back