Business | Offer Virtual Retail With HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If you're a mobile therapist, or if you rent a small space in a salon, or perhaps you work from home...and don't have the space to stock all the products you want then this new idea from HD Brows will be right up your street.

The team and HD Brows have developed the Virtual Stockist initiative allowing all therapists the chance to offer the full range of HD Brows products online. The system simply requires you to give each client a code which they fill in when buying online meaning you still get the commission.

Nilam Holmes-Patel, CEO and founder of HD Brows, says, "Virtual Stockist is an extremely cost-effective way of offering clients the full make-up range, without the need to find room for huge amounts of stock, or face large upfront fees for products.

"In particular, this initiative is perfect for smaller salons or freelancers who are just starting out, giving them the chance to retail the full 76-piece Make Up by HD Brows collection without the outlay required to invest in a full retail package. It is also ideal for mobile stylists and MUAs as they can retail the complete range without having to carry it around."

Colour me impressed.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• 1.1-hd-brows.png
    1.1-hd-brows.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 215
Can you please tell me about the product? I've never heard of it before but i'm very interested. Thanks!

Why would the client bother with that code when they can go ahead and order it themselves? It's only a marketing point for HSs and the only one benefiting from it will be HDs.

With love from me

Why would the client bother with that code when they can go ahead and order it themselves? It's only a marketing point for HSs and the only one benefiting from it will be HDs.

With love from me

Do you speak from experience?

With love from me

The client does order it themselves online using the code given to them by the therapist. This is a gain to HD, but also the therapist.
I like the idea. Smart thinking x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Long term i can not see this working to benefit the therapist, only HD themselves. The client is making no savings regardless if they enter a code or not, so why would they bother. A good marketing ploy by HD though, the therapist working hard to promote the HD site.

That's what I thought too, if there was a benefit to the salon I could understand but they really can just go online and buy it anyway? Makes no sense?

Latest posts

Back