Buying a Beauty Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minipig007

Reaction score
As someone stuck in a day job at the moment which she quite dislikes, i've been playing with the fantasy of buying a salon ready established to run and earn a living from. Unfortunately, I have no capital behind me at all, and no real business experience part from a little management and beauty Therapy, although I have a head on my shoulders and I'm able to make logical decisions etc etc. I was looking to run the business and work as a therapist part time.

I was really looking for some guidance from people who had looked into or have done something similar. Did you find that you had to have capital yourself or were you able to raise it to buy the business? If so, who did you approach, be it a bank for a business loan or private investor, or a bit of both??
I was looking at maybe trying to fit in some home learning courses in business management to give myself some knowledge and confidence in that area... can anyone recommend any courses that would be beneficial?

Naturally, coming from a situation with no capital is not ideal at all, but unfortunately it would be the only situation i could come from as raising capital is not an option as I just don't have it to raise!

all information gratefully received. The members of this forum really are a vault of knowledge, help and guidance. :hug:

Latest posts

Back