Calling all animal lovers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazz!!

Reaction score
Please sponsor me to raise money for canine partners in remembrance of Jessica's Christie Sturges a 19 years old girl that tragically died in a car accident last October it was head on collision and she died instantly with the other driver passing away on the way to hospital. I'm doing a hard core army style obstacle course called the major series in march
Thank you for your support just £1 would make a huge difference in my motivation x x

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...ing.com/team/Jessicas.Charity&h=sAQH7Y4rw&s=1

Hiya I'd love to donate but I don't have Facebook! Is there another way?? Xx

Please sponsor me to raise money for canine partners in remembrance of Jessica's Christie Sturges a 19 years old girl that tragically died in a car accident last October it was head on collision and she died instantly with the other driver passing away on the way to hospital. I'm doing a hard core army style obstacle course called the major series in march
Thank you for your support just £1 would make a huge difference in my motivation x x

Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

Hi, I know the girl your talking about. I had her as a friend on Facebook.

Just donated. Good luck with your challenge.
(GoodMonkey)

Thank you x x

If all the members donated just £1 that would be a lot of money for my charity and would give me the motivation to keep up my fitness routine come on girls x x x x

Latest posts

Back