Callus peel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemc

Reaction score
Hi
I was t to buy a callus peel starter kit but everywhere seems to be out of stock at 6 he minute...any ideas where I can buy from?
Was going to go for Calls Peel but have also been reading up on Mavex?
Any advice? Don't want to miss this fir 5 his season :confused:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry my phone decided to change some words there hope you understand!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is anyone in the US using this peel as new service in to your clients?? If so, what product are you using,,brand?

Yes - I ordered some today and it's coming tomorrow - I can't friggin wait!

Go into their uk fb page

https://www.facebook.com/mavexuk

Message them on there. I dealt with a woman called Alison who could not have been more helpful!

Young Nails UK sell Callus Peel

I've just ordered my next batch of Callus Peel from Beauty Select as they now have their stock in and it is selling fast they tell me!! They just had a bit of a delay in sending it out due to high volume of outstanding orders they had to sort out! I've used Callus Peel for years and it is brill compared to others on the recent market that I've tried - before using on my clients. Have fun everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can highly recommend Mavex - one of my most popular treatments.

Hi Lucky Lucky,

I replied yesterday to your post on another thread about Calluspeeling® and requested that you call me to discuss your experience.

It is a serious matter to claim that our product has burnt you without making contact with us. The usual client / distributor relationship should be open to discussion on all aspects of the product and we take very seriously the safety of our clients and their customers.

It is a medical grade product, with superb results and when used correctly, by a qualified beauty therapist or medical practitioner, there is no reason for Calluspeeling to burn skin.

At this point I am not able to provide help or advice to you about your use of Calluspeeling because I don't know who you are.

Kind regards,
Alison

Last edited:
Where can I purchase Mavex products in the US? I'm in NY

Hi Lucky Lucky,

I replied yesterday to your post on another thread about Calluspeeling® and requested that you call me to discuss your experience.

It is a serious matter to claim that our product has burnt you without making contact with us. The usual client / distributor relationship should be open to discussion on all aspects of the product and we take very seriously the safety of our clients and their customers.

It is a medical grade product, with superb results and when used correctly, by a qualified beauty therapist or medical practitioner, there is no reason for Calluspeeling to burn skin.

At this point I am not able to provide help or advice to you about your use of Calluspeeling because I don't know who you are.

Kind regards,
Alison

Hi
Do you offer training for Callus Peel?
Thanks
Julia

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Julia,

If you are a beauty therapist or have recognised training in pedicure, this is sufficient.

You can find all the training information on the MAVEX website, including the instructional brochure and demonstration video. Mavex Calluspeeling®: Schwielen und Hornhaut schälen sich in nur 15 Minuten, mit dem neue revolutionäre Schönheitsbehandlung für die Füße.

For those who have additional questions then we are happy to talk through things on the phone or by email.

Please email us on [email protected] if you have any further questions.
Kind regards,
Alison

Latest posts

Back