Can anyone shed light on this Fedora problem?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkSwoon

Reaction score
Went to put topcoat on as normal using push/pull method & this happens...neither are new bottles. Has anyone had this happen with Shellac? It's on my ring finger too.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414242321.487008.jpg

Also note I did exaggerate the problem for photographic purposes but it's as if the topcoat is eroding the colour

It looks like the colour coat hasn't cured properly, are you using the proper CND lamp? if so are you sure your bulbs are still ok? Do you use Shellac regularly, if so has this ever happened before?

Karaxxx

It looks like the colour coat has not cured properly? Have you checked all your bulbs are working/how many minutes are left on your bulbs? I actually can't see the photo very well so I'm not sure. Did this happen as you applied the top coat?

I agree it looks as though the colour coat hasn't been properly cured.

The best advice I ever received - "Work smarter, not harder". Thank you, geeks!!

Thanks guys! Right after this I realised my lamp had broken & the two bulbs down the left hand side aren't receiving power...GREAT!!!

Thanks guys! Right after this I realised my lamp had broken & the two bulbs down the left hand side aren't receiving power...GREAT!!!

I had this problem a few week ago - it happened halfway through a clients nails :( I had to send the lamp back and get a replacement, just so glad it was still in warranty! :)

Oh no :-( Hope you get it fixed soon!

Thanks Hannah & Loulou! I had a client that morning too but had to cancel...glad it happened to me & not a client! I've emailed S2 so hopefully will have a replacement soon, lucky I have a spare!

Thanks Hannah & Loulou! I had a client that morning too but had to cancel...glad it happened to me & not a client! I've emailed S2 so hopefully will have a replacement soon, lucky I have a spare!

Yep that's why I've decided to get a spare too now! Would have been a disaster if I'd had more people booked in after!

Latest posts

Back