Can anyone tell me this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemmii56

Reaction score
Hey all

can anyone please tell me which brand/colour would be good to get this colour?

:D

thanks

Attachments

• redhair.jpg
    redhair.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3,761
Wella 66/46 + 0/45
Or
Loreal majirel 6,60 or 6,66

It looks like 2 reds to me, but joico 5XR would be too dark 7XR too light so I would be tempted to try them both together with INRR :)

It look like crazy colour lol

i dont think its crazy colour - i've used 'Fire' red before. i was thinking maybe directions though?

i want to use a perm colour though.

That's loreal 666 mixed with red mix tone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364071448.578658.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364071448.578658.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 5,097
There's a dimensional thing happening here... 55/66 and 77/66

I didn't pre light and used on a base 2/3 with 9%.

It looks like 2 reds to me, but joico 5XR would be too dark 7XR too light so I would be tempted to try them both together with INRR :)

Aggree, but it looks like 5xr with some 5b at the root then 7xr through the rest dont you think? Its a little richer at the root...
xx

I wasnt sure if it looked richer because of the hair style and lighting?

Aggree, but it looks like 5xr with some 5b at the root then 7xr through the rest dont you think? Its a little richer at the root...
xx

I think 7XR is more copper red than the pic so I'd say with INRR too to intensify the red, but agree with you on the base.

Also I thing mt(is it) who said 55/something and 77/something mixed.... Which I am presuming is the same but in another range really lol

I wasnt sure if it looked richer because of the hair style and lighting?

Na I honestly think it darker on the roots as regrowth and was blonde before the red was put on. My hair did this when I went red and couldn't be bothered lifting my roots first.

But I sat looking and I think def dif roots to ends

Ohhhh that's a thing if matrix still have their redlights the red redlights is a good one.

It's lovely thiago! I love loreals red/copper range although I am a wella fan

Hey all

can anyone please tell me which brand/colour would be good to get this colour?

:D

thanks

I think the color intensity on this photo has been increased to make it look more vibrant.
To get it this red, I would say use an intensive red shade at about a level 6 or 7 and add a red concentrate.

To keep the red vibrant, you will have to use crazy colors/directions/manic panic/Rusk scream type colors probably every 1-2 weeks. Depending on how often client washes their hair. (Reds always fade. Nightmare.) :mad:

I think the color intensity on this photo has been increased to make it look more vibrant.
To get it this red, I would say use an intensive red shade at about a level 6 or 7 and add a red concentrate.

To keep the red vibrant, you will have to use crazy colors/directions/manic panic/Rusk scream type colors probably every 1-2 weeks. Depending on how often client washes their hair. (Reds always fade. Nightmare.) :mad:

Not with joico my friend :) I couldn't believe my eyes when ontop of blonde I used 7XR with INRR (so as you state lev 7 red with intensity red red added) and 4 months later she was still red all be it slightly copper due to the fading of the red red and the 7 red being left but had not faded much considering!

I have never know reds last so well ever!

Matrix redlights used properly last really well too :)

Try them if you haven't, even if just those colours for you red clients :) you will love them :D

Not with joico my friend :) I couldn't believe my eyes when ontop of blonde I used 7XR with INRR (so as you state lev 7 red with intensity red red added) and 4 months later she was still red all be it slightly copper due to the fading of the red red and the 7 red being left but had not faded much considering!

I have never know reds last so well ever!

Matrix redlights used properly last really well too :)

Try them if you haven't, even if just those colours for you red clients :) you will love them :D

Excellente. I'll give it a go one day. Still yet to find the perfect STAY RED shade. Haven't after 25 years.
:wink2::wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would use Majicontrast Red with 6% in foils, with 6,66 in between

Excellente. I'll give it a go one day. Still yet to find the perfect STAY RED shade. Haven't after 25 years.
:wink2::wink2:

Have you ever tried the 2 mentioned though? I used to say 3 weeks 4 at a push now I can confidently say 6 lol. Of course you have fading but their staying power is out of this world trust me, you will not be let down :)

Latest posts

Back