Can I have your opinions on the colour of my hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbleLove

Reaction score
Please can you give me your honest opinions on the colour of my hair?

I don't want it to look to out there (punk)!

When the hairdresser did strand test it looked more magenta/red tones... The colour has gone over highlighted brown/blonde hair.

Thanks!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378981917.595058.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378981929.754065.jpg

Last edited:
It's very pretty but I'm not quite sure why you don't want it to look "out there", when you've coloured it bright pink!
It's a bit of a strange colour to put on your hair if you don't want it to be noticed is what I mean!

Well, I expected it to be more magenta, reddish? I did have highlights, when my hairdresser did it the colour on the test strand did look darker with more reddish tones.

I'd say its raspberry looking! I like it 👍

I like it I want it!

I love it and want it!!

I love it! If I wasn't in court every week I'd definitely get my hair crazy colours lol! Xx

Gorgeous!! What colour did they use ?xx

I think it was called magenta in a permanent colour.

Love it!!!! I dyed my hair bright pink last year xxx

Hi, love the colour! But if you asked for magenta, thats what you've got! :D Look the colour up on google images. x

Do you know the exact colour so I can ask my hair stylist? Mines come out a bit red x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I love it! If I wasn't in court every week I'd definitely get my hair crazy colours lol! Xx

Then get on the straight n narrow and stop with the joy riding :D:D jokes xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love it

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

We use Affinage at work and have a colour called 'megenta' in the b-red series so bet it's that! The b-reds are fantastic! Love the colour :)

Latest posts

Back