Can i sue i client??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hiya all,

Well reading about bad hair extensionists my problem is quite the opposite. I have been in the hair trade for nearly 20 years now and am having a nightmare with a client. i fitted the extensions with all good intentions and she went away happy. a week later she text me to say she couldnt get on with them and what could she do, i said i will remove for her if she can get to me. another 2 days later she text me to say she had removed the extensions herself, broke her nails in the process, taken 7 hours to get them out and her hair is a mess. now she is not only demanding a refund, but has posted on another site that im NOT QUALIFIED which i am so angry about as all my documents are there for all to see when i do a fitting. i am Habia certified, am a member of the guild and also have my insurance certificate on show aswell. This could prove very damaging to my reputation as i have lots of happy clients usually so surely i can have her for libel or deformation of character?

Thanks

Get a solicitor to write a "cease and desist" letter?

Latest posts

Back