"Cardboard" Leaflet / Pricelist Holders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlise

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some "cardboard" leaflet / pricelist holders like the ones on the attached link.

eBay.co.uk: DL Leaflet Dispensers / Holders - PACK OF 10 (item 110048998405 end time 03-Nov-06 09:29:41 GMT)

I've looked everywhere on the web and can only find the acrylic ones or companies that custom make the cardboard ones to your companies needs and ask a suitable price tag to go along with it.

The reason why I want the cardboard ones is that I'm intending to put my pricelists into various shops and feel that the acrylic stands will just get stolen. If they nick the cardboards ones, then it's no biggy.

I'm not sure if the asking price on Ebay is reasonable or not, hence me wanting to check them out at other suppliers first.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Marlise

Only me!!!! Have you tried staples or anything like that cos I am sure I have seem some for sale somewhere - will have a look for you!!!!

Only me!!!! Have you tried staples or anything like that cos I am sure I have seem some for sale somewhere - will have a look for you!!!!

No, I haven't. Thanks for the idea :hug:

Marlise

been looking about for you babes - there's this that you can try cos I can't find any on staples unless I am being blind

Cardboard leaflet holders & strutted card from EquipAShop.com with free delivery

but this is loads better - I would go with them - dont no how expensive they are tho - look professional and kosher tho

Display Containers Ltd

Let me know what you think

Clarabelle, you're a star !!

I had a look on the Staples web site, but they only had the magazine display stands.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Marlise

ohh was looking for them....there great :)

Thanks to the Moderator who fixed the title of this thread.

"Pric" list didn't look too good :lol: :lol:

Marlise

Hi I was looking on e-bay last week and they had them on there too

Latest posts

Back