carrying equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_n_fluffy0

Reaction score
What do you mobile people use to carry your stuff in? Right now when I do my friends hair I use my college bag that is falling apart and it looks very unprofessional.

haha your makin me laff!!!!!!!!! every post has your name on it!:lol:

ok so i have a case, yano the metal ones you get wholesalers for cut and blows, it holds all my combs brushes, scissors razor, hair dryer, ghd's, gown, and any products, i also swap items round depending on what i need ie. clips for hair-ups, hairspray,

bag 2 which is a black sports bag holds all my colours, foil, peroxide, colour chart, gloves, caps, bowls and brushes

bag 3 which is also a black sports bag holds all my perm and sets stuff, as in rods, papers, sponge, towels, perms, cotton wool, setting rollers, and a attatchment i got from wholesalers for £5 that goes on my hairdryer and works as a hood for drying sets..

i just take whatever i need that day in my car,
very rare does the perm and set one come out as i try to get out of doing them lol:lol:

ok chick you should be good to go haha xx

Hi,
I had one of these arrive yesterday and am completely in love with it. I found everything was getting messed up in a normal bag and as I am going mobile I wanted everything in its place. They are pricey but I got mine half price from someone on ebay who had won it. Total bargain! Well worth keeping an eye on ebay if full price is a bit much.

Beauty Trolley - Monaco Rose Red Beauty Trolley

Suki

yeah thats the case i have for cut and blows, but find it won't hold all my colours or perms...
i take a layer off and just put cbw stuff in and products on the bottom x

I have a small suitcase from Argos, that has my cut and blow stuff in it. Then I have 2 big plastic boxes in the car that holds all my colours, perms, products, rollers etc etc. Then I add to the suitcase what I need as I go along. Everything is always in the car so I'm never caught short. All fits in the boot except the stand for my hood dryer which goes on the back seat.

Latest posts

Back