Certificate help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louloublk

Reaction score
Hi,
I trained back in 2002 with Star Nails in Salon Services, however I can’t locate my certificate only the letter they gave to say I had passed. Does anyone know, how to get a replacement?
Thankyou

Hi,
I trained back in 2002 with Star Nails in Salon Services, however I can’t locate my certificate only the letter they gave to say I had passed. Does anyone know, how to get a replacement?
Thankyou

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Have you tried to contact Salon Services?

Scroll to the bottom of the FAQs page, where they give details about lost certificates.

https://www.salon-services.com/article?cid=faqs

I tried but to no avail ! Thanks tho

I tried but to no avail ! Thanks tho

That’s a pity :(

You may have to wait until the current lockdown has been lifted to receive a satisfactory response, but as all salon professionals are currently not working anyway, it probably won’t make that much of a difference to wait a bit longer, even if it is frustrating.

That’s a pity :(

You may have to wait until the current lockdown has been lifted to receive a satisfactory response, but as all salon professionals are currently not working anyway, it probably won’t make that much of a difference to wait a bit longer, even if it is frustrating.
I tried before this, just thought I would give this a try as last resort

Thankyou I will contact now ❤

Latest posts

Back