• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chance Needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandra1984

Reaction score
I am writing this to offer myself as requiring a chance to be given an opportunity.Im trying my best to set myself up mobile in nails but dont have a regular client base, I eventually want to be a qualified beauty therapist but thats a looong way off yet, I have this massive fire in my belly and great passion for the industry and i would LOVE to give every ounce of energy and commitment to someone out there who is willing enough to take me on. I was taught at college, (basic training in my eyes) But thats just my opinion (and my college) and i have been qualified for over a year in Acrylic, Silk and Gel. The rest i have learnt through this fab forum, By watching , Practising and asking Questions. Id Like to think i can produce a lovely set of nails from which i am proud of and i am very keen and eager to learn new techniques , methods,Designs etc. I would jump at the chance to go into a salon and start sweeping the floor and taking calls on the reception in order to be able to get "my leg in the door" , As no one will look at me as all i have previous on my CV is Customer service and reception roles. I am a bubbly, confident happy person who loves to pamper people and make them leave feeling great. This is all i want to do, I currently work in an office full time and i detest it, Only the job role though, not the people, They have really looked after me, Anyway. Heres hoping and fingers crossed that someone out there wants to take a passionate Trainee under their Wing. xxx

Latest posts

Back