Charging by the hour for Pamper Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florriedee

Reaction score
Does anyone charge by the hour for these? And if so how many treatments do you do an hour and what type of treatments are they? I was thinking of 3 x 20 minute treatments, Mini Mani, Pedi, facial or Shoulder and Neck Massage. Although thinking about it that is not taking into account change-over times and disasters such as smudged polish:eek:! Hmmmm what do you chaps think? Am I being totally unrealistic here? Thanks in advance. Lx

Ps I did do a search and it was loads of help but I still need a bit more clarification (possibly because I am thick!)

Hi,

Me and my friend do pamper parties together. We set up a price list gave it to the host then she shows it to her friends and they all decide what they want give them a few weeks to get numbers together etc.

If it were a set price per hour i feel like we wouldnt get as much money because people would be put off by higher price.Where as we do everyones treatments then 9/10 times people will want extra ones doing.

Last time doing one we got £150 each and only did 5 hours.

xxx

I would recommend a set price. I agree that you are likely to get less business if you can't give a definite price per person.

Work out what you want to earn per hour and per treatment so that changeover time is factored into this eg. £6 per mini mani/pedi and any smudge corrections will be fixed at the end of the party for an addition ££ per nail. This way you are covered for your extra time and guests won't take advantage of a free repair.

Hi!
I charge £40/hr, have 3 types of packages, 30min for £20, 45min for £30 and 60min for £40. Its really popular in spring and summer, I m always booked up on Saturdays with them. I work with my sister and its brilliant.
If you look around what they charge in your area, that ll give you an idea.
Cheers
Jules

I would recommend a set price. I agree that you are likely to get less business if you can't give a definite price per person.

Work out what you want to earn per hour and per treatment so that changeover time is factored into this eg. £6 per mini mani/pedi and any smudge corrections will be fixed at the end of the party for an addition ££ per nail. This way you are covered for your extra time and guests won't take advantage of a free repair.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi All

Thanks for you imput. Definate food for thought there. Perhaps I will organise a special Party Price List and everyone can choose from that. Hmmm Thank you I will go and put my thinking cap on now!

Lx

Latest posts

Back