Childrens pamper party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella-te-beauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Please can you help.. I have been asked to host a childrens pamper party in my salon. I am unsure of how to charge the organiser. The mini treatments offered would be, nail painting on fingers or toes, having the children soak their feet in foot spas as a relaxing treat, and glitter tattoos. I calculated that the nail painting and glitter tattoos would probably be about £10 for either hands or feet being painted and a glitter tattoo, and if there are 6 children then this would be £60. Or do I charge for the time? I think that it would last between 1-2 hours.

Any advice would be appreciated.. thanks!

Also.. haven't don't glitter tattoos before.. are they easy? They look it!

Thanks x

I do kids pinkies pamper parties (on a mobile basis) this is what I do:-
Every child gets Nailart of choice on fingers or toes
The birthday girl gets fingers & toes
Normal water release Tattoos (1 per child)
A gift for the birthday girl & a little raffle for the party goers (meaning each child gets a treat, usually sweets!)
For this I charge £8 per head, HTH
Also glitter tattoos are very easy, you just have various stencils special adhesive & different glitters, you can get reasonable starter packs from amazon/eBay. If you use fine glitter in your Nailart designs it's the same stuff for glitter tattoos, so you can use that too x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

£ 60 For 2 hours work is not a lot. Personally i would try and steer away from anything involving water. Children always like nail art & gems. So why not offer finger/toe nail paint & glitter tattoos. x

I've just priced a pamper party for my friend at £40 (it is a friend tho) she wants curls or plaits & nail painting for 6 girls, I gave her this price for 1.5-2hrs rather than per child

Hey,

I offer these in my salon and by word of mouth I now have around 2-3 a month.

I offer different packages

Per person min 4 - max 10
£8 toes and fingers painting
£10 toes and fingers painting and hair styling
£12 all of the above plus photo shoot (luckily I enjoy photography and have the backdrop and camera so can do this myself keeping costs down)

Each party also includes welcome pink champagne (cherryade), glitter tattoos, and entertainment - music, loom bands and hairdressing doll & party bag literally lollipop and cheap bracelet ring etc, but a great way to get leaflets and cars out there.

They can also add a chocolate fountain for £15 or giant cupcake cake £15 (mums hobby is baking again little earning for mum)

I can get a full party with10 kids done in 2 1/2 hours with my Saturday girls help, so with wages taken into account I'm still looking at £80 for 2 1/2 work

Hope this helps, I have a page on my website with picture etc www.pamperedprincessbeauty.co.uk

I would also stay as far away from water as possible I tried foot spas once to make it more special, what a disaster water everywhere !!!

Mel xx

Pampered princess Xx.
www.pamperedprincessbeauty.co.uk

£ 60 For 2 hours work is not a lot. Personally i would try and steer away from anything involving water. Children always like nail art & gems. So why not offer finger/toe nail paint & glitter tattoos. x

Ha - I thought you were going to say steer away from children not water!

Ha Ha , that would be my worse nightmare , 6 kids in the salon at the same time. Could never do children s parties lol.

We did our 1st pamper party last month, it went really well although v.noisy! (15 five year olds!) we did hair - they all wanted "frozen" Elsa type braids,coloured hair chalks & feathers,glitter tattoos, lip gloss, sparkly face powder & nail art and had some games for them to play which Were from amazon, bit like pin the tail on donkey but princess themed with put the horn on the unicorn and tiara on the princess! I also printed off frozen colouring in sheets and did a colouring competition which kept them occupied whilst waiting forntheir turn! Had little prizes from £1 shop- mini princess nail varnishes and bath bombs and gave them all a tiara and a wand and the balloons we had bought to decorate the shop to go home with. The mum bought a birthday cake and we provided cupcakes, Pom bear crisps and biscuits and pink lemonade, juice etc. it worked out about £12 per child but in hindsite if I do another one I would make it £15 each. We have an enquiry for a 12 year old one so we will adapt the treatments to suit the age & poss do hair& face mask, blowdry, makeover & non alcoholic cocktails but again would charge more for this and work out a package price depending on numbers and how long it will take us.
I think they can be a good way to fill those quiet spells and I would also consider opening on a Sunday to do them as it would be worthwhile.

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back