Christmas nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xShaz_23x

Reaction score
Someone has booked their christmas party nails with me at the start of december!!!!! (by this time il be qualified and set up, providing i pass that is)

I feel pretty happy about this as she was really happy with her last set and this made her come back.

I am going to try out snow globe nails this week sometime (like aquarium nails except for christmas) what im thinking is some white and light blue mix glitter for the tip so this will look like snow, then a snowman on front, some snowflakes here and there (in the 'sky') lol and in with the water will be some small stars and small white hexagon and white glitter.

What i was going to ask was does anybody know where i can get a good set of christmas nail stickers? tried ebay but they are mostly offering just one sheet which isnt enough really as someone might want that exact design then il be stuffed lol.

Has anyone tried this type of nail? how long do they generally last with water inside? x

Someone has booked their christmas party nails with me at the start of december!!!!! (by this time il be qualified and set up, providing i pass that is)

I feel pretty happy about this as she was really happy with her last set and this made her come back.

I am going to try out snow globe nails this week sometime (like aquarium nails except for christmas) what im thinking is some white and light blue mix glitter for the tip so this will look like snow, then a snowman on front, some snowflakes here and there (in the 'sky') lol and in with the water will be some small stars and small white hexagon and white glitter.

What i was going to ask was does anybody know where i can get a good set of christmas nail stickers? tried ebay but they are mostly offering just one sheet which isnt enough really as someone might want that exact design then il be stuffed lol.

Has anyone tried this type of nail? how long do they generally last with water inside? x

One word .... Minx. 08452106060

Would love to see a picture when your done 😘
There is a Christmas nail art group you could join, I'm on my phone so can't do a link but you will find it in the group section 😀

snowmen are pretty easy to paint if just practise a few times then you can personalise it as much as you want!

One word .... Minx. 08452106060

The reason I say this is because when I read the elaborate ideas like the one above, I just know she is not going to get paid for all that work .. at least what it should cost in terms of time; at least when you use Minx you get paid for your time and materials and the designs are always perfect. Maybe not as 'fun' or creative for the technician but for myself, I work to get paid, not for fun.

Thanks, you're right, Iv just started getting caught up in the fun side, need to focus on time and money as after all if I don't have money or time I can't continue! thanks x

Acrylic nail student
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk :)

Latest posts

Back