Clay cane artist update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammysnails

Reaction score
Good Evening Nail Techs,
I want to thank all of you for all of your support with our the clay cane artist Bonnie. She is working very hard day and night to supply us with her amazing cane work. It is such a pleasure to be able to add her to our list of resources to support our clay addiction and I would like to thank her for devoting her time to us. She is such pleasure to work with. She has sold out of many of her canes already and had to list more for all of you.

I also do not want to leave out any of our other clay artist that we buy from either, so to them I also say thank you on behalf of the nail community.

Last but not least I wanted to remind those of you that do not like using ebay. Bonnie understands that not everyone is an ebay fan. While it is easier for her to keep track of the canes that way she is also willing to sell to you outside of ebay as long as you are paying with pay pal. Here is her post regarding that along with her information on how to place your order.

Hi,
It is easier for me to keep track of my inventory on ebay, but if you really are against ebay, you can email me directly and I will work it out that way, as long as you are paying with paypal. (I will try and keep extra canes off my ebay inventory) Thanks,
Bonnie
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back