Client confidentiality

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zcook

Reaction score
I received a text from a 24 year old client today. I do her nails and one of her work collegues. I know the collegue previously to starting my business, not very well, just enough to say hi etc.

The text said she was cancelling her appointment on saturday due to the lack of client confidentiality :eek: I am gobsmacked, she has been to me twice and our mutual friend twice also. Mutual friend got back from holidays yesterday and we chatted on facebook about her holiday and her nails I said I had seen her friends out and she mentioned the client was struggling to type with her nails that long. I said she just needed them shorter.

I texted the client back to find out what it was that had upset her, she replied not to worry. I am not happy with that but she would not say anything else about it.

I can only assume they have spoken amongst themselves, I have not discussed this clients personal life in any way, but obviously they are work collegues and talk amongst themselves.

How should I take this? personally or otherwise?

Thanks in advance
:green:

My guess is that its just an excuse. She is prob skint and doesn't want to admit it. Not worth beating yourself up over.

My guess is that its just an excuse. She is prob skint and doesn't want to admit it. Not worth beating yourself up over.

thanks, didnt realise people would say something horrible like that rather than be honest.

Thanks Ill try to put it down to experience.
:irked:

Latest posts

Back