Client consultation form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChloeAR

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

This has been asked 100 times before and I have been through previous posts etc so I'm not asking 'blind' as it were...but I've had a go at creating my own client consultation form (I will only be offering acrylics but I wanted a detailed form), could anyone please take a look at this and let me know if there's anything missing at all? And whether it looks professional or not?

I'd be really grateful.

Attachments

• Client Consultation Form.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 146
48 geeks have seen this post, yet no one can spare me a minute just to let me know if my consultation form looks ok?

I'd really appreciate some help on this guys, you all started from scratch at one point or another xx

Just because people have seen this it doesn't mean that every one of those is able to help. I clicked into the post but then realised that as I don't do enhancements, I can't advise.

Your form looks professional but I can't advise wether you have missed anything off.

Hopefully somebody will be able to advise you soon 😃

It looks fine for all the essentials but do you think maybe you should add something about aftercare at the bottom? Like 'I agree to adhere to the aftercare advise given by my technician' or some people add that repairs within a certain time frame are free and any additional will be charged at X amount etc.

Hello, seems fine. For me the nail information on the condition of each individual nail is a bit much and would bug me but that's only me.
Looks very professional.
I would just have a section for other comments: ie if cuts or abrasions on any nails can be noted here

I cant open the attachment on my mobile so maybe others are having the same problem?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Or maybe we're working!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

The last comment was a bit harsh "/I didn't mean it as a mean comment, it just wouldn't be the first time I've posted and it's been ignored that's all.

Thank you all for your comments though, the nail care at the bottom is just for me which I will add as it's something I feel if there are any problems we can keep an eye on, and I was going to do a separate aftercare leaflet but I think putting a sentence about it before signing is a really good idea thank you :) x

The consultation form looks very professional, my only concern would be your bottom statement. It is not a legal requirement for anyone to disclose whether they have have any infectious blood or other conditions and people may feel intimidated by having to sign such a thing especially if it has no legal stance. ;)

Latest posts

Back