Cloud 9 trade account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna hair

Reaction score
I've spoke to someone about cloud 9 trade prices being so easy to see, she said that because of how the website is set up they can't stop that. But they check every account set up on line and anyone who they can't prove to be a business i.e a business address or website etc will have to show certificates.

I have to say she made me feel loads better about it and the was lovely can't wait to place an order now x

Hya they also said this to me but I still feel anyone can see these prices and may not want to pay that much more when they know how much we get them for. Really Wana get away from GHD but this still puts me off stocking them. I'm in two minds what to do X

Hya they also said this to me but I still feel anyone can see these prices and may not want to pay that much more when they know how much we get them for. Really Wana get away from GHD but this still puts me off stocking them. I'm in two minds what to do X

Well look at it like this, clients will go to Argos and buy them because they can pay for them in monthly installments on their Argos card!! Rather than buying them from a salon. Cloud 9 are safe and secure and like has been said previous I've never heard of a client knowing the price of them.

I'm definitely getting cloud 9. Like with any product range you can get cheap supermarket, budget salon or pay that bit extra for the extra reassurance to yourself that that product is giving your hair what it needs, doing what you want it too and will last longer.

I think you'll get the same with these. Original ghds lasted years now depending on usage you don't get that long.

Cloud 9 all the way! Today it's only Argos, tomorrow GHDs could be available all over the Hugh street/ supermarkets! As Professionals do we want products that can be bought anywhere?

I was just on the phone to them today to place my first order ! They also have distributors who you can buy from and they do posters etc because they don't on line unless you have a premium account with them.

Just realised this post has been moved to biz. Sorry didn't know it put it on the wrong forum :-(

I was just on the phone to them today to place my first order ! They also have distributors who you can buy from and they do posters etc because they don't on line unless you have a premium account with them.

This is interesting cause you have to spend 3k a year and I won't be just yet!! But I'd like posters etc x

Yes, this is why I might be buying from both.
Because the distributor does not do bundles and other offers ! Which I want to start up, but I don't know if I will order 3,000 in a year when I still sell ghd ? However my last ghd bill was 3,500 that was for x mas lol :)
however I want to be on their salon locator and you need to be on premium account for that !

Yes, this is why I might be buying from both.
Because the distributor does not do bundles and other offers ! Which I want to start up, but I don't know if I will order 3,000 in a year when I still sell ghd ? However my last ghd bill was 3,500 that was for x mas lol :)
however I want to be on their salon locator and you need to be on premium account for that !

Hmm tough call x

Update,
because I have a distributer in my area I have to go thro him or web site, that's good because he supply's posters etc, and should still get on salon locator without spending over £3,000.
But he can't see me for 2 weeks ! I could not wait so fr now ordered from web for now ! Also he can't supply bundes I wanted !

One of the girls in towie has said she user a cloud 9 heat wand so this night create more interest

Latest posts

Back