Cloud Nine - exchange programme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaPapaya

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

I know lots of people rate Cloud Nine very highly - so if anyone's thinking of upgrading/trading in. This may help a bit.

Just had an email through from Cloud 9 and thought I'd share (apologies if this is old news to you!)

Cloud Nine launched the X Change programme in January 2012 for Q1 and due to the success from last year and feedback we have received we are running with this again for the next 3 months!!

What happens – Customers can exchange any electrical hair appliance for £20 off any Cloud Nine product when brought into your salon. This offer excludes the Micro Iron, Micro Wand & Accessories

When it starts – From 8th January to end of March 2013
What's in it for you – For EVERY electrical appliance returned you will receive a £20 credit onto your account AND there is a brand new Apple i-pad mini for the UK salon that returns the most electrical appliances!!!

For more information…please contact your Regional Manager or call head office on 0845 0267121.

:)

Oh cool! Well let us know what you get :)

Latest posts

Back