Cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade-v

Reaction score
Hi all, did my first assessment in cluster lashes today at college. Pic enclosed. Tutor told us they will only last one evening. We are using salon systems and she said that glue was really good.
I am already trained in individual eyelash extensions an have the flirties glue. I wondered if it was possible to prolong the life of the cluster lashes by using this or any other recommended glue? Reason I ask is iv seen people advertise them as weekend lashes and said they will last 2-3 days so wondered what they was using to get those results. Thanks in advance, any feedback would be appreciated x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432750385.392294.jpg

I would see how long these last first. If you use the flirties glue you will end up with them too well bonded. I had a client who had these done but with semi perm glue and they were awful. With individuals, the lashes shed naturally, but with these, nothing can shed as they're secured to multiple lashes.

Using salon systems glue, we often get several days out of them. Any more can cause damage.

Vic x

Thank you for your response. X

No you cant use the flirties semi perm adhesive. Cluster lashes are only supposed to last a day or so [emoji2]

Hi. I use the salon systems glue and some of my clients hAve got up to a week wear out of theirs :) x

Oh wow that's fab. Have only done them at college, going to go wholesalers Monday an will try them on a friend. Hopefully they get longer than a day.
Any tips?

My clients usually get around a week from theirs, though I have had one client who insisted (despite my best efforts to change her mind!!!) on having hers on for over a month. They looked bloomin' awful by then!

I was trained to pull the glue through the length of the lashes using your cluster bulb, then to apply the bulb near the root. They last much longer this way. I also use salon system black glue and wouldn't use anything else now!

I also use the salon system glue but after a day the lashes start to fall out. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

Latest posts

Back