CND: cost per treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennacx

Reaction score
Its hard when your trying to start up a new business, as you want to keep the prices as low as possible, but you still need to make a profit!
I am going to be using CND L&P, shellac, almond mani, and marine pedi (incl vinylux)

Can anyone tell me either:
1) how many uses do they get out of separate products (eg illuminating mask, shellac colour etc)
2) how much it costs in products per treatment.

Thanks!

Hi there, if you contact S2, they'll send you a brilliant leaflet with all CND products broken down into cost per service :)

It makes working it all out a dream :) HTH xx

Mrs bod?.. "S2" is this an abbreviation for something? Sorry im new to salon geek :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mrs bod?.. "S2" is this an abbreviation for something? Sorry im new to salon geek :)

S2 is short for www.sweetsquared.com. The legit suppliers of shellac and other CND products.

Iv been scanning my sheets from my training for ages but cant find anything about cost per treatment! :Scared:
I have emailed sweet squared asking for cost per service, if/when they reply I will post what they say on here, as I think informative pricing is important in making a business work!
And thank you Mrs Bod!

Iv been scanning my sheets from my training for ages but cant find anything about cost per treatment! :Scared:
I have emailed sweet squared asking for cost per service, if/when they reply I will post what they say on here, as I think informative pricing is important in making a business work!
And thank you Mrs Bod!

We don't post pro prices on here as the public can see them ;) x

Thank you! I realised just before I seen the reply! I must have been having an odd day yest! Just signed up for sweet squared last night! Hehe

Just a little bump to this because I have a question. Does anyone have this leaflet saved to their computer or would be kind enough to scan it? I am trying to send it to my Prince's Trust advisor, nightmare! x

Latest posts

Back