CND L&P conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luffoo

Reaction score
Hello

I've been qualified for a little over a year but had a good few months of not doing anything, only family. I've now pulled my finger out and getting my skills up to scratch so I can do nail enhancements on paying clients.

Anyway, I've been using NSI and to do a full set it takes me 3 hours but despite a really thorough prep I still get lifting. I'm very happy with how the enhancements turn out and I really am my worst critic.

I've switched over to CND velocity tips which are amazing and have sped up my blending time a lot. So I'm thinking about converting to Retention+ but I'm not sure if my skills are up to scratch to convert? Do you have to be super duper confident and quick in L&P to do the convert course?

I want to pick up a trial pack at PB next week to have a play before I commit but I'd still like to know!

Thanks!

Hello

I've been qualified for a little over a year but had a good few months of not doing anything, only family. I've now pulled my finger out and getting my skills up to scratch so I can do nail enhancements on paying clients.

Anyway, I've been using NSI and to do a full set it takes me 3 hours but despite a really thorough prep I still get lifting. I'm very happy with how the enhancements turn out and I really am my worst critic.

I've switched over to CND velocity tips which are amazing and have sped up my blending time a lot. So I'm thinking about converting to Retention+ but I'm not sure if my skills are up to scratch to convert? Do you have to be super duper confident and quick in L&P to do the convert course?

I want to pick up a trial pack at PB next week to have a play before I commit but I'd still like to know!

Thanks!

Not at all! The conversion course is for anyone qualified in another brand of L&P, which you are, and it is to introduce you to the CND products, PREP and procedure. The course would be ideal for you and you'll also get some little extra tips and tricks along the way 😊 x

Hi,
I was sort of in same situation as you and I went on my L&P conversion yesterday and I did have a slight breakdown because I just suddenly couldn't get anything right but Jeni (educator) was amazing and helped me out so much (I probably caused her to massive headache) I left with a smile on my face and knowing it takes practice practice and more practice! Now I've had the proper training (people I originally trained with were rubbish) I know I can do it with practice :)
I say go for it you won't regret it!
X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
I was sort of in same situation as you and I went on my L&P conversion yesterday and I did have a slight breakdown because I just suddenly couldn't get anything right but Jeni (educator) was amazing and helped me out so much (I probably caused her to massive headache) I left with a smile on my face and knowing it takes practice practice and more practice! Now I've had the proper training (people I originally trained with were rubbish) I know I can do it with practice :)
I say go for it you won't regret it!
X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could have wrote this myself :) I went on Sunday to Edinburgh and trained with Natalyia, came away feeling so confident! She was honest at first saying when something wasn't right then full of praise at the end of the day! X x

I did my conversion yesterday and you learn so much from it. I would say go for it, its worth the money and you don't have to be fantastic at nails your EA will help you correct issues you have with your enhancements and point you in the right direction. :)

Latest posts

Back