CND lamp storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigtoe

Reaction score
:)I have very limited space within a hair salon to set up my nails and beauty equipment. I was looking for a holder to put on the wall to store my lamp, ikea have some small wall boxes but don't seem to have one to accommodate a lamp. Does anyone have one or any ideas please? Also...my area is surrounded by two wide wall mirrors, I would like to partially cover them will a decal or something, has anyone seen one that adheres to a mirror rather than a window? Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions

I'm not sure about how you could store ur lamp in that way...as I have mine tucked down the side of my table when not using it...but decals that go on windows will go on mirrors too...the vinyl wall arts will too...b+ms sometimes have nice ones in but eBay is fab for that sort of thing x

thanks for that, I thought that if it was for a mirror rather than a window the sticky side would be the wrong way round!Dope!Will have a look,thanks again

Latest posts

Back