CND Master Class Melbourne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missjodylee

Reaction score
Hi all in geekland ;)
I've just switched over to CND products & love them (although I'm getting bubbles in my pink, but am working on getting my ratio correct).

I wanted to do the master class with CND but can't find anyone in Melbourne Australia to do it! Anyway I'm going to Sydney for the beauty expo & have found a CND trainer who will do the 1 day with me up there yay.
My question is has anyone in Australia done this course? Is it any good? I know that CND is the best but why is it that no one teaches here in Melbourne? I've called a few places & they said they used to offer it but not anymore as people were not interested in doing the classes.
I don't mean any disrespect by asking, I know they are a fantastic product, just bewildered & frustrated that I have to fly to another state to do a class with them.

If anyone is on this site from Australia & has done this course could you please let me know what you think of it?

Thanks in advance
x

Hi there Missjody! Having run CND educationin the UK for eons of years until I retired (??) it grieves me when I read that CND education is difficult to get in many parts of Oz; I know it's a big place and CND is a hugely popular brand there, so why in Melbourne for goodness sakes, a premier city and you can't get a class there? Shocking.

Have you spoken direct to Pacific Nails the authorised distributor?? Unless people complain then I can't see change being affected.

One of my dearest friends in Oz, Mel Skora, would have been such a fabulous asset to the Creative team as an educator and ONLY because she could never get the classes she needed to become a CND Master (because she was a CND devotee 100%) she went to another company. She tried for several years and she is in Wolongong near Sydney!!! Outrageous really. They lost a really good person there! Shame on them.

Maybe you should get in touch direct hun and demand that they accommodate you? I would!! Good Luck.

www.pacificnail.com.au

Hi Gigi
Yes I initially rang Pacific Nails as I had looked at their website & found the classes on there. They gave me a few nail suppliers in Melbourne to ring but neither offers the class.

I'm disappointed with the lack of training opportunities we have here.

There is an educator in Sydney who sounds lovely & said she would be happy to do a 1 on 1 with me so lucky I'll be up there next mth for the expo.

I do really like the product & am hoping the class will teach me how to work it better & improve the structure & quality of nails that I do.

I have to say that this site has certainly helped so very very much & I am very grateful to have access to such knowledgeable & talented people yay ;)

Last edited:
Perhaps when your in Melbourne next you could come out of retirement & do a few classes for us over here!

I'll sign up
x

Hi there, I live in new south wales and have done the master class, it's great! And if it's one on one they can tayler it to ur needs which I loved, all I can suggest is pacific nail also, or www.creativesnewedge.com.au I know these are based in Melbourne! I'm also looking forward to the beauty expo!!

Hi there
Thank you for that.
Pacific nail told me to call Creatives new edge & I did but they no longer run the classes due to lack of interest unfortunately.

Thanks for letting me know that it is a worthwhile course to do now I'm more excited.

I'm going to see if the educator can do it on the Friday before the expo (I was going to fly up Friday night anyway..).
Hopefully she can fit me in that day. Now I just need to find a model up there!
Do you happen to know of places I could advertise for a model or do you know of anyone that could help me out on Friday 12th ??

I'm very excited about the expo.. My first one!

Hi there
Thank you for that.
Pacific nail told me to call Creatives new edge & I did but they no longer run the classes due to lack of interest unfortunately.

Thanks for letting me know that it is a worthwhile course to do now I'm more excited.

I'm going to see if the educator can do it on the Friday before the expo (I was going to fly up Friday night anyway..).
Hopefully she can fit me in that day. Now I just need to find a model up there!
Do you happen to know of places I could advertise for a model or do you know of anyone that could help me out on Friday 12th ??

I'm very excited about the expo.. My first one!
Call the educator if you can and I'm sure she will help with a model --- give her some lead time to accommodate you.

When I'm there I would be happy to help 1 on 1 wherever you are in Melbourne. I've done it before for people! It would be great to meet you. I used to know a great tech who had a salon on Lygon Street! Love it there and very near where I stay in Carlton Village. Such a cool area. I'll be there in Septeber 2012 ... plenty of time to organize it. lol My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me.

Oh Gigi you are so nice!
Thank you.
I am definately going to take you up on that offer.
I'll keep your email & note the date you'll be over & will email you a few months beforehand.
Yay !

I will call the educator on Monday & see if she can help me out with a model.

Thanks again x

Oh Gigi you are so nice!
Thank you.
I am definately going to take you up on that offer.
I'll keep your email & note the date you'll be over & will email you a few months beforehand.
Yay !

I will call the educator on Monday & see if she can help me out with a model.

Thanks again x

If I can be of any help in the meantime just send me a pm. I can definitely help with the bubble problem .. very easy to fix that one. xx

Thank you.
I'll pm you.
You may regret your offer !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back