CND Pedicure kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea85

Reaction score
I have just booked my pedicure training with CND but am a little confused. With my 3 other courses there I have been sent an email straight after booking stating exactly what I need to bring on the day, but apparently I won't get one this time. I was told just to call S2 and ask for the excite kit.

However when looking on S2 this seems to be the same as the manicure one? Is that right or is there a specific pedicure one? And surely I need other things, such as a foot file?

I'd be really grateful if someone that has done the course recently could clear this up for me.

I have just booked my pedicure training with CND but am a little confused. With my 3 other courses there I have been sent an email straight after booking stating exactly what I need to bring on the day, but apparently I won't get one this time. I was told just to call S2 and ask for the excite kit.

However when looking on S2 this seems to be the same as the manicure one? Is that right or is there a specific pedicure one? And surely I need other things, such as a foot file?

I'd be really grateful if someone that has done the course recently could clear this up for me.

I don't know the answer to your question. But of it were me I would call the training Centre and ask them to clear it up. Surely that's the best way to get the correct information. Hth :)

When I did mine in July, the kit contained a mineral bath soak, foot masque, foot scrub, lotion, cuiticle erase and solar oil.

You need to take all you own tools, pep products ie cuitcle away etc, nail files, foot file, paper towel, something to remove polish with such as cotton wool etc and 6 clean towels.

HTH

Sam xx

I don't know the answer to your question. But of it were me I would call the training Centre and ask them to clear it up. Surely that's the best way to get the correct information. Hth :)

I did ask them, that's what confused me! She couldn't answer my question. It's besically the girl that answers the phone in the tanning shop that takes the bookings!

When I did mine in July, the kit contained a mineral bath soak, foot masque, foot scrub, lotion, cuiticle erase and solar oil.

You need to take all you own tools, pep products ie cuitcle away etc, nail files, foot file, paper towel, something to remove polish with such as cotton wool etc and 6 clean towels.

HTH

Sam xx

Thanks, this is what I was confused about, that sounds exactly the same as the manicure kit, which I already have, unused apart from my training! x

Ok, forget my query, I'm angry. After telling me how much it was going to be (obviously I won't say on how much it is) and taking my card details, I have had a call back saying that the prices have just gone up.

That was the reason why I was doing it now, to avoid the price increase. I'm really disappointed that I can be told it's a certain amount, book it, yet have a call 5 minutes later saying that the price has pertty much trebled! Really unhappy about this, I will no longer be taking the course.

I did ask them, that's what confused me! She couldn't answer my question. It's besically the girl that answers the phone in the tanning shop that takes the bookings!

Oh right sorry, I've misunderstood your question then :)

Latest posts

Back