CND Powder My Nose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmJ

Reaction score
Has anybody got a picture of this colour on hands?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412623040.239533.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412623047.388965.jpg
💋💋

Sorry I haven't got a photo but would point out that Powder my Nose can be a little transparent so that you can see the free edge!
I always have to point this out to clients as it's not apparent on the sample sticks.
X

Not the best picture but PMN is one of my favourite nudes!

CND shellac
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412628730.301590.jpg

The only downside is the Vinylux isn't a good match for the shellac one.. Needs three coats and it's still not the same.

Both are still nice shades though..

CND Vinylux
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412628866.838984.jpg

I'm looking for more of the vinylux colour but in shellac! How do you reckon the shellac would look with a coat of white underneath?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412632700.932853.jpg
I use three coats to get the opaque finish I want

That looks like the colour I'm going for :)

Ive just put this on myself in the vinylux - first time trying vinylux out; unsure if I've done it wrong did scrub fresh then two coats of the colour followed by the weekly topcoat... I thought id put it on thin enough but some nails seems to be streakier than others?

I was also going to mention that in Vinylux it is a different colour. I think the Shellac is a lot nicer and more of a universal shade.

Latest posts

Back