CND Road Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeni Giles

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just got back from three days of the most awesome education possible. I've been doing nails for almost 15 years, and I felt like a beginner I learned so much. Team Creative taught in depth classes about everything and anything that involved nails.

Doug Schoon was there, and talked to us about chemistry and natural nail care...before the enhancement.(he brought some great slides, that showed how things really work, and the damage that can be done by nail techs who don't know what they are doing) He also talked about ingredients and how they work. He has a new book coming out in March, that is more detailed than his current book, so look for it on amazon.com

Team Creative USA sends a big HELLO out to all of you on the other side of the pond:D

If you ever get the opportunity to go to a Road Show, GO!!!!! ( I'm working on my grand master certificate, so I kinda know what I'm doing, and I know with out a doubt if I went again in 6 months or so, I would still learn enough to feel like I got my money's worth in education):wink2: :D

Latest posts

Back