CND Shellac Tech in Orlando, FL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurasnowwhite

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a client who is heading off to Orlando for her holiday in a few weeks time and may need her shellac removing/changing whilst she is out there.

She has a very subtle french manicure - 1 coat beau, studio white tips, 1 coat clearly pink.

Are there any shellac techs out there who would be willing to share their contact details for me to pass on to my client?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Laura

x

Gr8nails (Tammie) is in Tampa Florida but I'm not sure if this is close enough to Orlando?

Anyway She works at a very prestigious Salon where I'm sure they can accommodate her if it is! Xx

E xx

Edited to say looking on
map it looks like driving distance along the motorway?

Fab, thank you.

She is going to Disney and will have a hire car so I'm sure she will be willing to travel a reasonable distance.

I did think if Tammie, but wasn't sure how near/far she would be - hopefully Tammie will be along soon and can give me more info!!

X

I did look on the salon search but I would prefer a "friend" so to speak!!

The problem is she doesn't know exactly where she will be staying but she said she's heading to Disney and everything surrounds international drive (I've never been so have no idea!!)

Tampa is about an hour from Disney :) xxx

Latest posts

Back