CND Shellac!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigily

Reaction score
My Cnd Shellac Iced Cappuccino is not curing properly in the new Led Lamp!.,
I've tried ultra thin coats and also double curing but doesn't cure or appear hard until Xpress5 top coat is applied and then if I've happened to miss completely covering the Iced Cappuccino with the top coat it wipes straight off when removing the inhibition layer at the end!!
This is very concerning as it means uncured product on nails.

Does this happen to anyone else and if so how has it been overcome please?
It's not a colour I've used much at all but discovered this properly when I did my own this week. I did have my suspicions when I did my own colour stick.

Thanks in advance Julie

Mine didn't either so I took it to s2 with my lamp to get everything checked out and they said my lamp were fine but swooped the iced cappuccino as they said they were the problem. Something about and ingredient in it that were missing or something xx

Mine didn't either so I took it to s2 with my lamp to get everything checked out and they said my lamp were fine but swooped the iced cappuccino as they said they were the problem. Something about and ingredient in it that were missing or something xx

So did u swap it for a different colour altogether? Or another iced cappuccino? Only if the whole product was dodgy I thought they would have withdrawn it from sale until sorted!!

Mine doesn't cure under my new LED lamp but I purchased it well over a year ago before the LED stuff was launched so I wasn't surprised. I will use my UV if anyone specifically wants it until the bottle is gone then hopefully a new one will be the new formulation.

I dropped it for another iced cappuccino xx

Ive had this too it doesn't work with my led lamp x

Latest posts

Back