CND training - Complete or Naturally

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilia-Rose

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first post, but I have been avidly reading the forums for a while.

I am currently doing the Spa Manicure and Pedicure course with Essential Nails which I chose to do being a complete beginner to the nail business! Obviously this course is only a starter course into the industry and I am really keen to further my training with CND. My question is, as I think I will only offer natural nail treatments, is it worth my while doing the CND Complete course bearing in mind I may not offer enhancements or just do the CND Naturally course to offer natural nail treatments and Shellac? Obviously there are lots of courses I can take at a later date if I decide I want to do enhancements. I just don't want to make the wrong decision as the £1000 difference between the courses is a lot of money and will buy a lot of product!

Any advice will be very gratefully received!

Thanks, Emilia-Rose

its been said many times on here that although you may do more natural nail it is good to have enhancements aswell for clients that break a nail and need a repair. Also as fashions change longer nails will be back "in" at some stage and then everyone will want enhancements again. x

Thanks for your reply Souz. I obviously don't want cause to turn people away so maybe the Complete course will be best. I just worry that if I don't do many enhancements then I won't be very confident offering that service - I am looking to set up either a home salon or go mobile. x

Enhancements take a lot of practice but are worth doing. Dont doubt yourself before youve even started.

Cnd complete means you can get an itec qualification (i think!).

Hey, Iv done the complete course, the kit you get is fab, fun way of learning, fab teachers, amazing products. If I had to pick a negative i would say there wasnt enough practical, especially enhancements - not sure what you want to know but feel free to pm :hug:

Hi. I did my CND Nails Naturally Manicure training at S2 in Leeds (fantastic training) and currently offer luxury manicures and Shellac. I'm looking forward to adding Brisa Lite (Smoothing Gel). I am mobile and work part time. Nails Naturally has been sufficient for what I want to do and offer at the moment, though if I were to branch out I'd definitely do more training with CND. The Complete course will certainly cover everything you need and I hear that the kit you get makes it value for money too.

Thanks so much for your replies, you've helped me make up my mind and I am going to go for the CND Complete course :lol:! So excited! Having the ITEC qualification is a big plus too. I think that the Naturally course would cover what I will be doing most of the time, but don't want to limit my options. x

Latest posts

Back