CND UV lamp problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerrie-anne

Reaction score
hi there my CND uv lamp is out of warranty sadly so sweet squared can't help. I am only really part time these days and I bought my lamp in 2013 and did my first bulb change not that long ago so that's how much use its been getting! My problem is dunce I changed the bulbs only inside of my lamp works.... I have the original brisa lamp which has never let me down and I ised this to check bulbs so know it's not them. I have looked at older posts and it appears there was a batch with a fault around about the things me u bought it.

I'm sad if this is the end of my lamp as there not cheap and I've not had much use from it.... Any recommendations as to repairing it feel nervous putting it to a repair company if they don't usually deal with them?

Aaaah sorry to hear this. It sounds like your lamp is old and tired. Why not try and save for a new one. Unfortunately they have all gone up in price. There is a Facebook page where you can buy or swap CND products. Why don't you look on there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/479855585484815/

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473266194.421315.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473266194.421315.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 20
Aaaah sorry to hear this. It sounds like your lamp is old and tired. Why not try and save for a new one. Unfortunately they have all gone up in price. There is a Facebook page where you can buy or swap CND products. Why don't you look on there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/479855585484815/
I would hardly say after doing its first bulb change its tired it's not used that often and has been very well liked after..... I wold of expected my lamp to of carried on for at least several bulb changes! My original brisa lamp has been far more reliable.... I don't think they make things as well anymore sadly and I'm put off buying another if it's not going to last!

Latest posts

Back