CND Velocity clear tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondie_d

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m new as of 3 mins here lol. I hope this question is okay or if I should be checking out past forums I will do that. I do a lot of French tips I have the Cnd velocity clear tips would they be ok for doing a more natural look? Im looking for something that looks natural for polish to be changed often it for nail art to be changed. Hope this make sense or if anyone has other suggestions im open to that as well. TIA.

Hi,
I’m new as of 3 mins here lol. I hope this question is okay or if I should be checking out past forums I will do that. I do a lot of French tips I have the Cnd velocity clear tips would they be ok for doing a more natural look? Im looking for something that looks natural for polish to be changed often it for nail art to be changed. Hope this make sense or if anyone has other suggestions im open to that as well. TIA.

Ok so 100 people have seen this so I’m assuming nobody has an answer? Or maybe just nobody cares to answer.....

Thanks anyways.

I don’t really understand the question, maybe I’m being a bit thick lol.
From googling I can see that they are natural looking in colour (not clear) so I don’t see why it would be a problem to use them for a more natural look.

It is the weekend & people are probably busy or the ones that have seen your post might not have been able to help. Maybe people will comment in a few days. x

I'm not sure I understand the question either. There shouldn't be an issue changing gel polish on top of any enhancement.

The velocity comes in white, natural and clear. I have never used a clear one I’m asking if it would look ok without polish on it never seen it used that’s all.

The velocity comes in white, natural and clear. I have never used a clear one I’m asking if it would look ok without polish on it never seen it used that’s all.

You use white tips for french normally? When you use a clear tip and build it with clear gel/L&P it will just end up being a transparent nail extension. I haven't ever encountered a customer who actively seeks this kind of look, and in my opinion it would look strange to walk around with all nails see through. Unless you pehaps extended the nail bed with a camouflage nude and sculpted out the tip with clear, that could look stylish I guess (but wouldnt look natural). My customers all want design, gel polish or at least cover pink on their enhancements. If you're looking for something that yields a natural end result, just building the nail with a cover nude/pink should suffice.:)

Thank you everyone for the replies. I’ve suggested a natural tip that way if she did not want anything on them they would be fine but clear is stuck in her head lol

Latest posts

Back