College Assessment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ugg73

Reaction score
I had my first assessment today and I passed!!

I carried out eyebrow/eyelash tint and shaping - I was thrilled that I completed all treatments within the salon recommended times - I'm feeling great! :biggrin:

Bring on facials!

Well done!

We have started with facials and I must admit, my face has never had so much attention! Spent most of the day lying on a couch being pampered.

Well done!

We have started with facials and I must admit, my face has never had so much attention! Spent most of the day lying on a couch being pampered.

I'm really excited about doing facials. My eyebrows and lash have never looked so dark with all the tinting!

Are you enjoying the course?

I've started on eye treatments and facials! Love doing eye treatments but just can't get my head round he facial routine! Arghhhh xx

Well done!! I remember passing my first ever assessment in blow drying...such a nice feeling! Xxx

I'm really excited about doing facials. My eyebrows and lash have never looked so dark with all the tinting!

Are you enjoying the course?

Yes, I'm loving it. We have a fabulous group (from age 21 to 63) which makes a real difference. Everyone really wants to learn. Teething problems in the commercial salon, but I think that will be sorted too.

What are you most looking forward to?

Yes, I'm loving it. We have a fabulous group (from age 21 to 63) which makes a real difference. Everyone really wants to learn. Teething problems in the commercial salon, but I think that will be sorted too.

So the oldest student is 63?

I think the facial to be honest! Not sure if I'm more nervous about waxing or nails!!

I sat down last night to start the treatments and I just thought 'this is what I should be doing' - it felt amazing. What have I been doing for 23 years :evil:

63 years old??? Wow, I'm to oldest at 40 but I love chatting with the younger girls so I get on with them all :cool:. I'm like their mother (or grandmother :rolleyes:

I've booked an enrichment course - I'm doing Sienna X spray tanning next month.

Yes, the oldest student is 63. She needs a little help on the computer, but as a former hairdresser, she's really good at the practical side of things.

I'm looking forward to waxing.

Well done x :)

Latest posts

Back