Colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaneal7197

Reaction score
Hi guys

First time using this and hoping for some good advice regarding colour correction. Two months ago I went from 10.1 40% to 3.0 6% .. I'm now finding the colour too dark and miss being blonde. Is my only option to go to a salon and have them put bleach in my hair .. My hair is long and in really good condition. I don't wish to go down the route of hightlights.. What's the best, kindest way to my hair to start the lighting process??

Wow, that's a big colour change.

You need to shop around and find a good colourist and ask them for a free initial consultation. Hopefully, it will give you a feel for how competent they are.

There are different ways to take you back to blonde depending on the condition of your hair. You mentioned using 40%. You've made a mistake there but I'm guessing you mean 40vol. If so, that's a strong level of peroxide and it will have affected the cuticle condition so you might need some deep conditioning treatments as well before you reach your desired outcome.

Remember the old adage: If it's good it ain't cheap and if it's cheap, it ain't good!

Latest posts

Back