Colour help for myself, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi so as the title says I'd like some help/suggestions on colouring my hair myself. I'm a base 5 naturally and have highlited over red a few times red has now basically gone just a little warmth left underneath. I would like to ideally have a nice caramel all over but I'm not wanting to pay someone to do what I can do myself :-/. I have about 1 inch regrowth. Thank you geeks in advance xx

Hi so as the title says I'd like some help/suggestions on colouring my hair myself. I'm a base 5 naturally and have highlited over red a few times red has now basically gone just a little warmth left underneath. I would like to ideally have a nice caramel all over but I'm not wanting to pay someone to do what I can do myself :-/. I have about 1 inch regrowth. Thank you geeks in advance xx

You will have to cleanse it, up to the level of lightness you would like to be, then use whichever preferred Demi in the caramel colour you like.xx

Bleach bath all of it then get it to a 7/8 use 8wn in sync x

You will have to cleanse it, up to the level of lightness you would like to be, then use whichever preferred Demi in the caramel colour you like.xx

Oh and you will need to use a tint on your regrowth.. Careful not to lighten them.
I probably wouldn't try this myself.

Do you have photos of your hair?

What's your target shade 7?xx

Will try and take a pic now and show you :) what's w again in sync blue? lol x

Hey this is the best I could get lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337599602.426120.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337599602.426120.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 121
Will try and take a pic now and show you :) what's w again in sync blue? lol x

Warm, which is yellow, I'm sat reading my new technical handbook lol x

Warm, which is yellow, I'm sat reading my new technical handbook lol x

Lol I've tried a few toners etc and really like it so gradually working into it :) xx

New hand book blue? when did this come out x

New hand book blue? when did this come out x

Well not that new as it's still got the old ultra lifts but it's new for me ciz I've been waiting months!! X

Well not that new as it's still got the old ultra lifts but it's new for me ciz I've been waiting months!! X
can i just ask where you get the books from? would love a few books on colouring x

can i just ask where you get the books from? would love a few books on colouring x

This is a matrix technical colour handbook x

This is a matrix technical colour handbook x

where can i get one from? :) id love to have a study :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

where can i get one from? :) id love to have a study :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Your supplier will send them You if you ask x

Latest posts

Back