Colour remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmylou411

Reaction score
To remove black box dye to get a light brown result would people recommend L’Oréal effasor or NXT colour remover please?

To remove black box dye to get a light brown result would people recommend L’Oréal effasor or NXT colour remover please?
I would choose effasor, however it’s very unlikely to get from black to light brown in one appointment. I would take a test strand & see how that goes to give your client a more realistic expectation ☺️

Ok so after a lot of thought about the best way about doing this I have decided to go with cap highlights. Sleeking the hair down first for easy pull through, pull hair through every hole grabbing as much as I can. Bleaching all togther and evenly to level 8 ish and then washing off and applying global colour all over after cap off and hair dried. She has an inch of grey regrowth so will apply 7.13 (I’m thinking, may change this) all over everything. Hoping this will save lots of time and be a quick and easy way of shifting out majority of that black

Latest posts

Back