Congratulations to Maz - new Gel II Educator

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dnx

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a huge congratulations to Maz who, after tremendous and intense training, is now a fully qualified Gel II Educator.

For someone who tirelessly helps other nail techs, this achievement together with her NVQ 2 & 3 and PTTLS last year is totally well deserved - well done Maz and wishing you every success :)

Last edited:
Well done indeed :biggrin: :cool:

Congrats and well done

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations Maz, you've always gone out of your way to help people on here and it's been much appreciated x

Well done maz and thanks for all your help.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations Maz, well deserved x

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations and well done 💅👏😘

Well done maz😀👏Xx

Congratulations.

Your help on here and on the Creative Beauty FB page has been invaluable for my Gel II purchases

X

Omgosh...... I'm gobsmacked, thank you so so much Dnx for this and to everyone else who's commented.

Yes it's been a very hard week, tears, screams, smiles, laughter, more tears, no sleep, stress, did I mention tears lol but it's been worth it and I'm so proud to say I'm now a Education Emissary... and proud of all the other girls who made the journey with me who I now class as family not just friends.

Xx:Love:xX

Omgosh...... I'm gobsmacked, thank you so so much Dnx for this and to everyone else who's commented.

Yes it's been a very hard week, tears, screams, smiles, laughter, more tears, no sleep, stress, did I mention tears lol but it's been worth it and I'm so proud to say I'm now a Education Emissary... and proud of all the other girls who made the journey with me who I now class as family not just friends.

Xx:Love:xX

Well done maz! X

Congratulation Maz.

Always enjoy looking at your work.

Congratulations Maz

Congratulations :hug:

Congratulations Maz, very well deserved! Xx

Latest posts

Back