Connect 2 hair distant learner course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkydo

Reaction score
has anyone done this course, where they send u everything to do at home and you send them ur work back?

Hi, My son does distance learning for A Levels which is great but with hands on work such as hairdressing i cant see how that would work at all and would be very suprised if it carried a true proffesional qualification. I have see distance courses for nails but never for hair. Have you looked at college training?

i have been looking into those courses aswell i think they would be ok to do but not sure wether to go for it or not as i dont understand the statement about insurance?

Its impossible to do a distance learning course for hair extensions. Find a training course and attend that its the best way to train.

Just had a look into this and maybe someone on here can enlighten us further, really shocked to see that there all those distance learner courses for every technique of hair extensions. Saying you get a basic kit and then you send a weft of hair back with either bonded extensions / micro links , taped extensions ect back in the post and it it looks ok you get a certificate !!!! Seems crazy to me, what about the clients scalp, health and safety, hair textures, contraindications . I am a qualified hairdresser and it took me years to feel happy i am giving the highest standard of servive to my clients and this site offer just anyone to do extensions with a certificate without even seeing them work. Interesting still the certificate awarded is for "the guild of hair extensionists" which again i didnt know existed ! looking into this it costs £29.99 to join if you have a hair extension certificate from any body and suprise suprise the guild is run bu Connect -2-hair. Unbelievable haw this is legal!!!
Please please do a Habia approved NVQ level 3 course and preferable be a fully qualified hairdresser first .
It will be so much more rewarding and you will be so much more succesful with a hairdressing career. x

taking your advice i will be going to a course to learn it maybe i didnt know as much as i thought about it :) x

Latest posts

Back