consultation cards - insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairysprinkles

Reaction score
Hello everyone
please can you give me some advice. Ive had a look at previous threads and couldnt find my answer, so i thought i would ask you all.
Im starting my mobile business and to save some money i thought i would create my own consultation cards.
I was just wondering if you should check with your insurance company if you have included everything they require to cover you. Im only asking as what if ive fogotten an contra-indication or something :eek:

Thank you in advance
Love this site its so helpfull

x

Hello everyone
please can you give me some advice. Ive had a look at previous threads and couldnt find my answer, so i thought i would ask you all.
Im starting my mobile business and to save some money i thought i would create my own consultation cards.
I was just wondering if you should check with your insurance company if you have included everything they require to cover you. Im only asking as what if ive fogotten an contra-indication or something :eek:

Thank you in advance
Love this site its so helpfull

x

It should be on your insurance details what they cover and what they don't. If you'v misplaced them then phone them and ask them. In my insurance the only thing I have to patch test and document is tint! Needless to say I patch test for wax and that too to cover my ass! :hug:

Thanks Hun, I'll have a look and if I can't find it I'll call them
At least I know now I'm doing it right
Thanks again for your reply
X

Hi, im insured with BABTAC and i never realised at first that they have their own consultation forms, theyre free you just download it and then print them off. Theyre great, very thorough. I just thought id mention it incase your insurers might do something similair xx

Thanks pink flower,.im with babtac too and didnt realise that either. Glad i asked now. your a star x

Latest posts

Back