Contract for employees

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandhu

Reaction score
Hi I am about to employ staff and would like to know what’s the process and who should I contact to make a contract in place to protect my business.

Hi Sandhu

Your best course of action would be to join a professional association offering business services to members.

This is just one option https://www.nhbf.co.uk/membership/member-benefits/

They offer template contracts and HR advice among other things. You also need a pension scheme. I joined the Good Salon Guide purely to access their pension.

Your accountant will help you with payroll, tax deductions and all the other money issues and your commercial insurance might also offer services - When I made a team member redundant I used my insurance helpline for advice to steer me through all the legislation.

Some insurance brokers recommend companies to whom you can contract out the task of setting up all the necessary paperwork - from risk assessments, fire safety surveys, First Aid at Work requirements, an accident book. There’s quite a lot to think about.

Latest posts

Back