Contracts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staceylong00

Reaction score
Hi I have recently set up my own salon its all very new to me a few of the girls rent a room from me im wondering do I need a contract in place with them and also to state they are self employed can anyone recommend somewhere to get these from without high/any costs to keep myself right pleas is there anything I need that I may not have thought about sorry Im all new to this.

Thanks stacey

What services are they carrying out? Are they running their own separate business to yours and managing their own clients and taking their own monies?

yes they literally pay me a monthly fee… :) we have a booking system and a salon page that we can all book for each other but generally they all have their own facebook pages and take their own bookings and yes all money is separate they all have their own insurances etc two girls doing nails, one hair dresser, one beautician, one doing lash extensions and one doing theda healing x

If you are a member of the NHF you get these contracts for free, along with a lot of other benefits - worth the annual fee.

amazing thanks so much…… is this ok for Northern Ireland?

Thanks so much appreciate it I have a copy of them but will definitely keep on top of that :)

Thanks so much appreciate it I have a copy of them but will definitely keep on top of that :)

Latest posts

Back