Counting Lashes Per Eye?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callie2311

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, some people charge by the rough amount of lashes they apply i.e. Natural set 40-50 LPE, Full Set 70-80 LPE & Glam 100+ LPE... I apply however many I feel it takes to achieve the look the client has asked for. Although I haven't been asked to do a glam set yet but most clients ask for them to be quite full so I would do pretty much most lashes depending on how many natural lashes they have, if they have minimal il do every lash, if they have quite a lot il do every other lash & so on, as long as I'm within my timings. I never count how many lashes per eye I do so just wondering how you know roughly how many you've applied? To sit and count afterwards how many are missing from my strips would be time consuming and ridiculous but when I'm lashing I zone out into my own world so I'd never be able to count how many I've done as I'm doing them...

I never count them either. I don't know how people can, I would lose count as like you, I zone out too. Unless you set up a tray with a certain number of lashes in it but that is not practical either. I never count because 40 lpe on one person might be fine for a set, but look ridiculous on someone else. Every eye is so different :)

I can't count. Especially when people talk to me. Although I wish they wouldnt and just go to sleep! Lol x

I never used to count, however if I have a client with an abundance of natural lashes, yet she just wants my full set, which is about 80 lpe, I will at the end of my hour just quickly count one eye, usually in 2s lol just to check she has the correct amount on.

I usually know that an hours work is approx 80lpe and an hour and 15/20 is 100+ but sometimes I like to have a lil check.

Obviously if a client comes with sparse or not an abundance of Nat lashes, they can't have a full on set, unless they have .10s which I will apply like mink.

It doesn't take long at the end of your application, whilst just checking that they are all nicely separated to quickly count them :0)

Latest posts

Back