Course advice?!! x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SachaBurek

Reaction score
Hi I am looking to becaome a nail technician and need a course I can do either in evenings or along with my job, I just want to know whether a CND Course is recommended and does it count as an NVQ? If not would an NVQ be recommended? I just don't want to pay for a course that is then not recognised very well as I'll have wasted my money! If anyone can help that would be great! Thanks! :)

They both have there pro's and cons Hun,
I did an NVQ and took things from it I might not have got from a CND class , e.g. Local connections with in the local nail bars ect , also the health and safety side of it , but it was very BASIC and it was just a starting point, since then I have done conversion classes with CND (and other classes lol) which have been much more detailed and filled in the gaps that I didn't learn with the NVQ, ,I think that as with most things nails is very much something that has to be life long learning curve ,
I am happy that I have done it this way but that might not be the same for everyone,
Good luck in what you choose :o)

Latest posts

Back