Crazy Angel tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to this site. I have searched for topics on crazy angel and couldn't see any.
Does anyone use crazy angel tanning?? Interested in this as a home based and mobile therapist TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm home based and mobile and I LOVE crazy angel :) excellent colour tan and great fade off x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

That's brilliant! Thanks so much, loved it on research but haven't seen it in action so wasn't sure! If u don't mind me picking ur brains...... What compressor/gun did you go for. Want it to be big enough that it is powerful and have a large enough capacity but don't want huge kit to be lugging about! Also did you go for tent?? I am used to booths to work with which are obviously lit, thought maybe tent would be a bit dark?? but obviously don't want tan going everywhere! X x

I have the hvlp TS50 and it's fab. Not heavy or bulky and fine doing back to back tans. I still use a tent and have had no probs with lighting. I have a daylight bulb in my room x

Brill, such a star... Thx for your advice, even more excited about buying in the product now :) x

No problem hun :) good luck x

Latest posts

Back