Creative certs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nu2nails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Did join this site some time ago but with one thing or another have not been able to get on here much until recently. I just wanted to say hello :D and to ask a quick question and some advice. I did my foundation course with Creative in June and passed but have not recieved my cert yet. Have spoken to the lovely ladys where I did my training and they have said they will keep chasing it as it comes from Leeds. Just wanted to know is this normaly how long it takes and should I call Leeds to see if its on its way? Not sure if I can do this. Your thoughts would be appreciated

Laura :D

nu2nails said:
Hi Everyone

Did join this site some time ago but with one thing or another have not been able to get on here much until recently. I just wanted to say hello :D and to ask a quick question and some advice. I did my foundation course with Creative in June and passed but have not recieved my cert yet. Have spoken to the lovely ladys where I did my training and they have said they will keep chasing it as it comes from Leeds. Just wanted to know is this normaly how long it takes and should I call Leeds to see if its on its way? Not sure if I can do this. Your thoughts would be appreciated

Laura :D
Hi Laura - that is quite a delay (I think mine took 4 weeks max) but there is bound to be a good reason and your training venue will be on the case no doubt. I don't suppose it would hurt to contact Leeds direct to get an idea of when you can expect to receive it.

Hi Laura - I just called HQ! I know there was a slight delay on the Conversion Certs because we were awaiting them from the states but there hasn't been a problem with FDFC's!! Sarah (Academy Adviser) told me that sometimes they can delay if homework isn't handed in on time or the student is not properly insured! I am sure this isn't the case but PM your full name so I can sort it!:cool: or call 0113 275 0433 - Creative Nail Academy Sales Dept - they will help!

Thanks Paola

Might try and give them a call and see what they say. Thanks again

Laura

Thanks Mrs Geek

Got you message just after I got off to sales in leeds and they are going to look into it for me. I did hand the home work in but they said that it may have been thought that i didnt so they are going to sort it out for me. Am going down on Wednesday for the next step class so will bring my home work with me again just incase they need to check it again. Thanks for your help

Laura

Latest posts

Back