Creative heads- what's in a name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Ok so i'm trying to think of a decent name for my business- Whats in a name for you guys? what do you look for? something short and conscise? or stating what you do.

I do nails, (and lashes) but my passion is nails. im also beauty qualified and might expand to offer treatments in the future so dont want to limit it to .... nails

My names Aisha so would like to have that in there somewhere too....but open to suggestions from everyone....

People have suggested conventional things like:

Aisha's beauty
Nails and lashes by Aisha

etc
any ideas to help me out??

Indulgence by Aisha
Aisha's Elegance

I was looking for short and easy for people to remember. Ever talk to people and they want to recommend a business but cant remember the name for the life of them!? Think of a name that will set you apart from others, no offence to anyone but I dont get the urge to call up a salon if they named it after themselves just my opinion

Cleen Cheeks Spa

I do beauty and holistic/complimentary treatments, I wanted a name that would compliment both areas, I didn't want a cliché' name and wanted something that would compliment not only what my business is about but what suits my personality.

My website is divided in two, Beauty Balance (Beauty treatments) and Inner Balance (complimentary treatments)

I think when choosing a name that you need to look at what you may be wanting to offer in the future so you don't limit yourself.

Michelle x

I would say don't limit yourself with your name. If you re going to expand then use 'Beauty'. I like the simplicity of Aisha Beauty without the 's, so although it's your name, by leaving out the 's you are making more out of it if that makes sense? I can imagine that as a big sign for a salon/shop.

I would say don't limit yourself with your name. If you re going to expand then use 'Beauty'. I like the simplicity of Aisha Beauty without the 's, so although it's your name, by leaving out the 's you are making more out of it if that makes sense? I can imagine that as a big sign for a salon/shop.

Yes i do get what your saying - so it's not putting people off as the poster above said self titled salons put her off but it is still incorporating my name somewhere and leaving it open. Mmmmmm I like it....

Latest posts

Back