Creative Nail Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samlawrie00@goo

Reaction score
Hi, I have been a trained Nail technician since November, practicing since Jan. I qualified on The Edge products but when I wnet to have my own nails done the technician used creative. I love these products and have managed to get hold of some products but some places are now asking me for certificated in Creative. I would like to do a conversion course but cannot seem to find anyone. Can anyone recommend anyone in the area. I would be very gratfeful.
Thanks. Sam.

Hi Sam

Give us a call at Sweet Squared, we are the distributors for CND in the UK.

Telephone number is 0845 210 6060

Thanks

Hi, I have been a trained Nail technician since November, practicing since Jan. I qualified on The Edge products but when I wnet to have my own nails done the technician used creative. I love these products and have managed to get hold of some products but some places are now asking me for certificated in Creative. I would like to do a conversion course but cannot seem to find anyone. Can anyone recommend anyone in the area. I would be very gratfeful.
Thanks. Sam.

my class are going to be using creative (Im sure) so my tutor told me last night,I attend the health and beauty school at Worcester tech college, we are donig nvq2 nail services, sharnt be starting them til at least sept 08,maybe you should give them a ring, we have classes on a monday evening 6-9pm telephone fountains reception??01905 725648 hth:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back